by Jon Kay
Some people may be comfortable running around chilly temples in nothing but tights and a tunic, but smart adventurers know that there's nothing more versatile than a lightweight hoodie.
- New Water Blue colorway!
- Custom minted 'shield' zipper pull
- Device holder and eyelet in front pocket (so you can easily run your headphones up beneath your jacket) (only in XS-2X)
- Thumbholes! (only in XS-2X)
- Screen-printed symbols on the chest, back, and sleeve
- Custom 'golden power' tag sewn to the bottom hem
(Heads up! These hoodies tend to run a little small, so if your normal size tends to be a bit snug for you, you may want to bump up to the next size!)
The Temple designs are printed on ITC's hallowed PRM90HTZ in both Burgundy Heather and Olive Heather. (3X and up are on a maroon Gildan hooded jacket.) Designed by Jon Kay and printed by the dungeon bosses at Forward Printing in California.