Collector's Edition Exclusives
All Editions Include
Stardew Valley is now available as a physical edition for Nintendo Switch™ and PC (DRM-free disc with Steam key) in a special collector's edition available exclusively on Fangamer.
The Collector's Edition includes:
- Deluxe six-piece wooden standee made from responsibly sourced birch and cherry wood (measures 4.5 x 4 x 4 inches; some assembly required).
- Wooden lapel pin made from the same eco-friendly wood as the standee
- 14-page Junimo comic by Chihiro Sakaida, the artist of the Before the Farmer comic
- Deed to your farm featuring gold-foil details on paper made from 30% recycled straw (a byproduct of actual farming!)
- Collector's Edition box made from sturdy, high-quality materials featuring artwork by Kari Fry, the artist behind the Stardew Valley Guidebook
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform with 18-page, full-color illustrated instruction manual and double-sided cover with Joja theme on the inside
- Soft polyester-nylon blend cleaning cloth designed by Chihiro Sakaida
The woods used for the standee and lapel pin are never harvested faster than they grow, preserving the supply and original character of the woodlands. All parts of this Collector's Edition are manufactured in the USA, UK, and Japan using minimal plastic.
Each physical copy of the game contains version 1.4, with free updates available for download as they're released.
This product cannot be shipped to Japan.
Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood, Mild Language, Simulated Gambling, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco
About the Game
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot!
Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy.Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
Stardew Valley is a game developed by Concerned Ape
Stardew Valley Copyright © 2020 ConcernedApe LLC
Stardew Valley for Nintendo Switch™ is published by Fangamer LLC
Nintendo Switch™ is a trademark of Nintendo
Tony Kuchar: Project lead, creative direction, production management
Noah Lane: Licensing, oversight & direction
Lindsay Moore: Kitting & shipping logistics, oversight & direction
Reid Young: Oversight & direction
Kari Fry: Collector's box, wooden standee, game cover, instruction booklet, farm deed print
Laura Verdin: Wooden lapel pin
Chihiro Sakaida: Junimo's day out comic book, cleaning cloth, farm deed print
Tony Kuchar: Farm deed print
Ryan Novak: Instruction booklet, general editing
Ryan Alyea: Publishing lead, game ratings management
Chris Warriner: Publishing & game ratings assistance, Nintendo & ESRB liaison
Ryan Novak: Game ratings assistance, technical support
Steven Thompson: Artist communication & translation
Ikuno Ohashi: Cleaning cloth production logistics
Mark Reichwein: Cleaning cloth shipping logistics
Yesica Furrow: Launch management
Brian Coia: Programming
Ryan Novak: Page copy
Dan Moore: Editing
Amanda Johnson: Photography
Wooden Standee & Pin: Zap! Creatives, Ben McQueeney, Dave Whaite
Packaging & Paper Goods: Millennium Print Group, Lynn Creech, Doug Becker
Cleaning Cloth: Red Train