Collector's Edition Exclusives
All Editions Include
I absolutely love this game. I have played through it several times and I'm still discovering things that i missed before. this game is just so enormous. The artwork is absolutely beautiful and the music is mesmerizing.
Moving on to the collectors edition:
* The box itself: is well designed and would look fabulous just sitting on a shelf to display with the brooch in the center.
*The brooch is made of quality materials and is a great piece of wearable art. You can pin it on your jacket or a hair ribbon or bag, or you can use the fancy stand to display it on a shelf. Or just hang it on the wall. I am very impressed with the attention to detail.
*The Comic: Amazing, beautiful artwork. Its always nice to have a little more story.
*Gold Foil art prints: Beautiful artwork as always. Pluss its shiny! ^_^
*Map: Just a poster of the completed map of Hallownest. Its a decent sized poster that fans can display on their.
*Switch cleaning cloth: This is nothing really fancy, but it is nice to have a cloth to clean the screen with. And If you have to have a cloth to clean your screen, it may as well have cute artwork from your favorite game on it. This is a nice little bonus.
The collection is great! I really love the art style of the game and now I can decorate my room with some of it :)
Thank you Fangamer!
One of the greatest strengths of Hollow Knight, at least in my opinion, is its aesthetic: its filigreed, echoing, labyrinthine passages, dimly lit by ethereal light, which beckon in your little Knight, like a moth to a proverbial flame. Why am I writing all of this pretentious nonsense? Because this Collector’s Edition of the game drew me in too, with its charm and beauty, as I peeled back each mysterious layer of packaging to unearth another gem that lay beneath. In case you can’t tell, I really liked it! 😁
I already had the game on switch and ps4 and I decided I wanted to use mods and I wanted some posters to put up on my wall so I decided to get the collectors edition because I was a big fan of the game and when I got it I found out the map of hallownest was a lot smaller then I expected and I didn't read the fine print to see that the art prints are 4×6 everything else was fine just a bit underwhelming
Hollow Knight is now available in a physical edition for Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation® 4, and PC (DRM-free disc with Steam key), including a special collector’s edition available exclusively on Fangamer.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Metal brooch with display stand, wall hook, and dual-pronged fastener
- 14-page Quirrel comic book
- Gift-box-style case with gold-foil filigree and a clear printed sleeve
- Gold-foil art print set by Ari Gibson
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform including all DLC: Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, Lifeblood, and Godmaster.
- Nintendo Switch™ copies of the Collector’s Edition include a bonus cleaning cloth
All physical copies of Hollow Knight include a manual and fold-out map of Hallownest.
Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood
Descend into the Dark
Brave the Depths of a Forgotten Kingdom
Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps a vast, ancient kingdom. Many are drawn beneath the surface, searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets.
As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, you’ll traverse the depths, unravel its mysteries and conquer its evils.
Use Your Skills and Reflexes to Survive
Hollow Knight is a challenging 2D action-adventure. You’ll explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and escape intricate traps, all to solve an ancient long-hidden mystery.
- Explore vast, inter-connected worlds
- Encounter a bizarre collection of friends and foes
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities
Evocative Hand-Drawn Art
The world of Hollow Knight is brought to life in vivid, moody detail, its caverns alive with bizarre and terrifying creatures, each animated by hand in a traditional 2D style.
Every new area you’ll discover is beautifully unique and strange, teeming with new creatures and characters to discover. The world of Hollow Knight is one worth exploring just to take in the sights and discover new wonders hidden off of the beaten path.
- Art Cards, Map, Comic, and Cover design by Ari Gibson
- Brooch modeled by Shawn Witt
- Brooch prototyping by Camille Young and Jack Murphy
- Cleaning Cloth by Ikuno Ohashi
- Papercraft by Custom Papertoys and Makoto Koji
- Concept, Brooch, and Box Design by Nina Matsumoto and Jon Kay
- Project Direction by Noah Lane, Ryan Alyea, and Reid Young
- Production Management by Brian Jaworski
“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.