2013 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
[Update: Holiday shipping deadlines have passed! Most of the mailroom staff is on holiday break, but a few of us will be hanging around the mailroom to ship urgent packages and take care of customer service issues. Due to our diminished staff, first-class and priority packages may take a week or more to ship, so please be patient!]
The Holiday season is upon us, and that means the mailroom is in overdrive! Between now and Christmas we'll be shipping orders as fast as we can, but it may take a week or more for us to process and ship your order, so please be patient :)
A small number of our items (e.g. some of the X art show prints) are on preorder. While we will try our hardest to ship on time, any item listed as made-to-order or preorder may not arrive before Christmas.
Here are Fangamer's 2013 Christmas delivery deadlines. You must place your order before these dates/times if you hope to have it before Dec 25:
- Domestic (US), any shipping method: Wednesday, Dec 18 at 3pm Eastern
- Canada: first class international*: Friday Dec 6
- Canada: FedEx*: Wednesday Dec 11 at 3PM EST
- International, any shipping method**: Friday Dec 6
* This date covers most international orders. Deliveries depend on local postal service, so we can't make delivery guarantees unless you pay for Express shipping. If you have specific delivery date questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to get it to you on time.
** Please note that our customers in Central/South America and Africa must pay for Express Mail International shipping in order to get their package by Christmas -- no other shipment method can guarantee that Central/South American packages will arrive on time.