2015 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
The Holiday season is upon us, and that means the mailroom is in overdrive! Between now and Christmas we'll be shipping orders as fast as we can, but it may take a week or more for us to process and ship your order, so please be patient :)
A small number of our items (e.g. the Undertale collection) are preorders. While we will try our hardest to ship on time, any item listed as made-to-order or preorder may not arrive before Christmas. This is doubly true for international shipments!
With that in mind, here are Fangamer's 2015 Christmas delivery deadlines. You must place your order before these dates/times if you hope to have it before Dec 25:
Domestic (orders shipping to the US) must be placed by Thursday, Dec 17.
- Orders placed via Media Mail will not arrive by Christmas, regardless of order date. Please upgrade to a higher shipping class if you are offered Media Mail and require your shipment for Christmas.
- International (orders shipping outside the US) must be placed by:
- Friday, Dec 4* for IPA service**
- Wednesday, Dec 16 for UPS Express service.
* This date covers most international orders. Deliveries depend on local postal service, so we can't make delivery guarantees unless you pay for UPS Express shipping. If you have specific delivery date requirements/questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to get it to you on time.
** Please note that our customers in Central/South America and Africa must pay for UPS Express or Expedited shipping in order to get their package by Christmas -- no other shipment method can guarantee that a Central/South American package will arrive on time, regardless of how early it is ordered.