Holiday 2010 Shipping!
The season is upon us, so here's some quick information about getting your order delivered before Christmas:
- First-class orders must be placed by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday Dec 17th
- Priority orders must be placed by 11:59 PM (EST) on Sunday Dec 19th
- Express orders must be placed by 11:59 PM (EST) on Tuesday Dec 21st
- Orders containing preorder items are not guaranteed to ship in time for Christmas (sorry!) Currently, the biggest delay lies with Star Man Hoodies and E-Mugs -- if your order contains either of those items, it will not arrive in time for Christmas regardless of when you ordered or what shipping method you cho(o)se.
- All other orders shipping to Canadian/Europe must meet the following criteria to arrive before Christmas:
- Placed before 11:59 PM (EST) on Sunday, Dec 12th
- Priority International Shipping
- Cannot contain an E-Mug or Star Man Hoodie
- Orders shipping outside of the US, Canada, or Europe will probably not arrive in time for Christmas, regardless of shipping method.
- There are a few exceptions (for example, Australian customers can order Express International up until midnight on the 15th), so contact us for more details.
If you've got any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!