Note: these jackets run small, so please consider ordering a size larger than normal! Click here to see the sizing chart for more info.
Some people may be comfortable running around chilly temples in nothing but tights and a tunic, but smart adventurers know that there's nothing more versatile than a lightweight hoodie.
- Custom minted 'shield' zipper pull
- Device holder and eyelet in front pocket (so you can easily run your headphones up beneath your jacket) (only in XS-2X)
- Thumbholes! (only in XS-2X)
- Screen-printed symbols on the chest, back, and sleeve
- Custom 'golden power' tag sewn to the bottom hem
- Lightweight terrycloth fabric -- good for fall/spring weather or wearing inside during the winter
The Temple designs are printed on ITC's hallowed PRM90HTZ in both Burgundy Heather and Olive Heather. (3X and up are on a maroon Gildan hooded jacket.) Designed by Jon Kay and printed by the dungeon bosses at Forward Printing in California.