I love this book the only complaint is that it does a mediocre way of explaining how to cross stitch
The official UNDERTALE cross stitch guide, designed by Gina Coleman (Sirithre) with layout by Ryan Novak and Kari Fry. This highly-detailed 128-page guide measures approximately 7 x 10 inches and features concealed wire-o binding that helps it lie flat while you work while still looking nice on a bookshelf! Inside you'll find everything you need to fall down into the world of UNDERTALE cross stitch:
- A detailed guide on how to cross stitch, from start to finish.
- Nearly 300 patterns from all throughout the game.
- Examples of framing and mounting your projects, and alternative crafting examples.
- A bunch of last-minute quotes written by Toby Fox in like 2 hours.
- More dogs than you can possibly count. Go on, we dare you to try.
Have a look at the free preview PDF to see what's in store!
Want to start stitching right away? Then be sure to add on the UNDERTALE Cross Stitch Kit to get all the supplies needed to begin your first projects.