Merchandise Sizing and Information
(Hint: Not sure what size to get? Get whatever size you're wearing right now!)
- 100% Cotton Shirts: We print many of our designs on American Apparel's 2001 (unisex size chart), and District Made's DM117OL (women's size chart) or DM104L (US size chart) (metric size chart) which are 100% fine jersey cotton. Occasionally we will use District Made shirts if certain colors are not available (size chart).
- 50/50 Shirts: Shorthand for 50% cotton / 50% polyester, these American Apparel BB401 (unisex size chart) and District Made DM108L (women's size chart) shirts are quickly becoming our favorite garments. They're thinner, lighter, and a little longer than their 100% cotton counterparts. Occasionally we will use District Made shirts if certain colors are not available (size chart).
- Tri-blend Shirts: A mix of 50% polyester / 25% cotton / 25% rayon, these American Apparel TR401 (unisex size chart) and TR301 (women's size chart) garments are a soft, vintage-feeling fabric with a cut/weight similar to the 50/50.
- Polos: We use District Made slub polos (size chart includes men's and women's guide). A few of our older designs are made with Hanes Cotton-Blend HX054 (unisex size chart) and Bella Style #750 (women's size chart).
Sometimes we print on different garments for unique effects. The following shirts have a different size chart than the rest of our collection:
- Great Ocean: Canvas 3650 True Royal acid wash (women's version is printed on DM108L)
- Black Magic: Canvas 3650 Black mineral wash (women's version is printed on DM108L)
Our larger unisex sizes must be printed on different garments due to product availability. Sizes 4X-6X are printed on the following shirts (as noted on individual product pages):
- Port and Company: PC54 is 100% cotton (size chart), PC55 is a 50/50 blend (size chart)
Gildan: Gildan 2000 100% cotton (size chart)
Our newest garment type! These relaxed fit, cozy sweaters are perfect for school, the office, or just lounging at home. We use the District Cardigan Sweater for both men's and women's sizes (size chart here).
We print our jackets on a variety of garments to achieve a wide range of styles- there's something for everyone, whether you're plowing through a northeastern winter or occupying milder southern climates. Check out each design to see the style and size chart!
Dark Omen Hoodie: Raw Edge Zip Hoodie (S-2X)
- Royal Hoodie: Heather French Terry Zip Hoodie (XS-2X)
- Temple Hoodie: Heather French Terry Zip Hoodie (XS-2X)
- Sharks Hoodie: Heather French Terry Zip Hoodie (XS-2X)
Star Man Hoodie: Heavyweight Poly-Tech hoodie (unisex S-2X)
Snow Wood Hoodie: Heavy OR Light Zip Hoodie!
- Chronometer Hoodie: Heavyweight Zip Hoodie
- unisex heavyweight size chart
- (3X-6X) size chart - Brown and Blue only (Gildan 18600)
- womens size chart (IND008Z)
- Kestrel Hoodie: Lightweight Zip Hoodie
- Soldier Hoodie and Cuties Killing Games Hoodie: Concert Fleece Zip Hoodie
- Vermillion Jacket: Lightweight Zip Hoodie
Pewter Jacket: Raglan Jersey Zip Hoodie
Kart Crew Jacket: Lightweight Poly-Tech Track Jacket
- Shirts: We recommend that you wash your Fangamer apparel inside-out, with like colors, in cold water. Tumble dry low heat, no bleach, no ironing. If worn frequently, we also recommended washing on a gentle cycle.
- Jackets & Hoodies: Wash and dry the same as shirts (inside-out, like colors, cold water, low heat), zipped up, along with other garments to reduce zipper pull damage. If your jacket has a custom zipper pull, consider taking it off before putting it in the wash.
- Mugs: Our custom-made mugs are heavy duty, but if you want them to last a long time you may consider washing them by hand and avoid microwaving.
- Patches: Our patches and velcro come with a temporary adhesive, but we recommend sewing the patch on once you're happy with its placement.