I just used the duffle bag for travelling overseas for over a month, and I could really enjoy my trip thanks to the Prince Duffel Bag. It is convenient, comfortable, spacious and it certainly catches others' eyes (which I would consider a good thing, especially if they know the Prince from Katamari). It is perfect for travel, and if you love Katamari Damacy, this bag is the ultimate way of expressing your fandom.
As a longtime Katamari fan, I was thrilled to get this for Christmas last year. Fits quite a bit of stuff if you're smart about how you pack. It's been working great as a second carry-on on flights, or as a weekend bag. The strap in the back for looping it onto a suitcase handle is amazing, too!
As a Katamari fan I can say the bag is super cute, good quality and I just love it!
This bag is a hit at the airport, the side pockets are fantastic and the inside is roomy, however its almost tube like towards the ends and it can lead to unique stuffing methods.
Keep everything you collect on your travels—only neat and tidy, this time.
- Bag measures 20 inches wide by 10 inches tall.
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Three exterior pockets, including one behind the Prince's head.
- Interior pocket measures 11 inches wide by 6 inches tall—perfect for keeping a game of Katamari Damacy on your person at all times.
- YKK zipper
- Trolley handle pass-through
This fully custom bag was designed by Audrey Waner, with an interior lining pattern by Keita Takahashi.