I was desperately trying to find a guide book a few months after 1.3 came out, but some of them just looked shady... until I came across this one! The illustrations are phenomenal, the information is through and easy to understand, and just... I love it so much! It's perfect and it is always on my nightstand for quick reference. I'm so so so excited for the 1.4 version, I just hope I can get to it before it’s sold out! The makers of this guide book are amazing and I promise that you will NOT be disappointed!
I got a second hand first edition book and I still use it to this day really looking forward to having the 3rd edition
It is filled with colorful art and useful information! Perfect.
Beautifully illustrated, and absolutely wonderful. It even gives you a few pointers. The only thing I'm a little disappointed about is that with the new update that just came out, this book is now incomplete and I'm not sure if they are going to make an updated version or if they will put out another book with the new information. Hopefully the latter as I do not want to buy another book with mostly the same stuff for the updated content.
Illustrated by Kari Fry and written by Ryan Novak, this official hardcover player's guide and art book is the perfect companion to the multiplayer update version 1.3 of Stardew Valley on Switch, PS4, XB1, or PC.
Its 200-plus pages feature hundreds of illustrations and tons of useful gossip about your new hometown and all the people in it, including:
- All the details on multiplayer mode and new content.
- Likes and dislikes for a host of potential friends and more-than-friends.
- A look at all the crops, tools, animals, and facts of farm-life you'll need to become an agricultural expert.
- At least one section titled "A Guide to Wooing and Marriage"
- A handy database in the back filled with information you'll want to keep close at hand.
It's easier to be a farmer when you have the almanac.