What an amazing, well made fantastic guide book. I had purchased the first copy of the stardew valley guide book, but with the new update out it was a bit dated, i knew i HAD TO HAVE this new guide book. i love collection guides and this book is so beautiful, well made and perfectly inked. each page is packed to the edge with colour, information, and adorable pictures.
I will 100% be recommending this guide book to all stardew valley fans i come across and be giving them as christmas/birthday gifts for years to come. this whole book is truly a work of art.
I don't know what else to say but this is a truly unique and expectional work of art. The pages are filled with great attention to detail and information a plenty. Couldn't of made a better purchase.
Awesome book, entirely in colors, almost everything is there, seems to miss some information I needed, but overall it's really a must for all SV players :)
Lovely, well thought out book with immense detail. Truly a gift to fans of SDV.
I just received this beautifully crafted guidebook and I have to say that this is one of the best things I’ve ever purchased! I’ve spent the last hour flipping through the pages and reading it all! The attention to detail in this guide can be seen in every page! Y’all have outdone yourselves! This was a pleasure to purchase and will stay next to me during every game session! Thank you so much for this! 🙏🏼
Its 264 pages feature hundreds of illustrations and tons of useful gossip about your new hometown and all the people in it, including:
- All the details on multiplayer mode, fish ponds, tailoring, and loads of other new and updated content.
- Likes and dislikes for a host of potential friends and more-than-friends.
- A look at all the crops, tools, animals, and facts of farm-life you'll need to become an agricultural expert.
- At least one section titled "A Guide to Wooing and Marriage"
- A handy database in the back filled with information you'll want to keep close at hand.