This guidebook is amazing!! My bf and I thought we were close to finishing the game until we read this. There's so many helpful tips in here, and the artwork is adorable!! You can tell the creator put a lot of thought and time into the game and the guide.
I usually use wiki as my resource for gaming info, and that’s always a great way to know specifics but you always have to go to multiple pages to learn about something when it involves more than one object. This book is a great way to learn more about the game is a more seamless and organized way, and is illustrated wonderfully! It’s also great to combine two of my favorite things, games and books. I just love it!
Had notifications turned on for when this would come back into stock with the new updates. Ordered as soon as I got the notification and received this yesterday and have been admiring it since. It's great quality - nice thick almost glossy pages, embossed hardcover, even the sleeve has those parts that are glossy and shiny (not to mention the inside of the sleeve is chock full of graphics and info!). And of course the graphics and designs are to die for but that's obvious from even the pictures seen in the preview! But the little details are what makes this guidebook a cut above the rest and makes you think that it really is worth it. If you're a fan of the game, it's a must have.
Great job to everyone who worked on this!
I have all three versions of the book and the third version is the best one yet just the crab pot w/trapper is missing the picture and how to get the recipe from on page 234 3rd edition and on page 220 in 2nd edition
Its 264 pages feature hundreds of illustrations and tons of useful gossip about your new hometown and all the people in it, including:
- All the details on multiplayer mode, fish ponds, tailoring, and loads of other new and updated content.
- Likes and dislikes for a host of potential friends and more-than-friends.
- A look at all the crops, tools, animals, and facts of farm-life you'll need to become an agricultural expert.
- At least one section titled "A Guide to Wooing and Marriage"
- A handy database in the back filled with information you'll want to keep close at hand.