Collector's Edition Exclusives
All Editions Include
The collectors addition is definitely worth buying! The included items are awesome and I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes hollow knight.
I love Hollow Knight, it's one of my favorite games ever made. This collector's edition doesn't disappoint! The brooch is beautiful and so are the art prints. The quirrel comic is great too. I think it's neat that the Switch version even comes with a HK themed cleaning cloth! (I bought the PS4 version though so I didn't get it lol.)
The only thing I'm disappointed with is that the game came with a code for 15% off on all Hollow Knight merchandise, which I thought was cool. However, it turns out the code expired in 2019 so I was pretty bummed. But it's not that big of a deal. If you're a big fan of Hollow Knight, I highly recommend this set!
I'm really glad I could finally get my hands on this. Definitely worth it for any Hollow Knight fan! The quality of this collector's edition is so good, I trust fangamer to make an excellent CE for Silksong. Keep up the great work! :)
This collector's edition is great! The brooch feels solid and heavy in your hand, the art is gorgeous on the cards and comic book. Everything was there, nothing was damaged, and considering COVID everything arrived quickly. My only problem with it is that the promo code inside the physical game copy for 15% off on this site expired September of last year. Other than that, though, excellent product! I definitely reccomend getting it if you're a fan of Hollow Knight. I'm totally ordering the Silksong collector's edition when it comes out!
It's a lovely display piece with or without the plastic sleeve.
I have two minor issues with it, one I knew before purchasing one I didn't.
1) It's weird that a collector's edition doesn't contain the game soundtrack in any form. Some games have it even in their standard edition.
2) Be prepared to have a firm grip on the plastic sleeve because the box slides out of it really easily. You need to have really good reflexes to catch it (which sometimes I don't have).
Other things to mention:
- the gold foiled prints are 10×15cm (or 4"×6" in size which I didn't see anywhere mentioned
- the Switch exclusive cleaning cloth doesn't have Cloth on it which is a sin like no other in my eyes
- the instruction manual would have been useful when I first played it on PC so for first time players it can be pretty helpful
Hollow Knight is now available in a physical edition for Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation® 4, and PC (DRM-free disc with Steam key), including a special collector’s edition available exclusively on Fangamer.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Metal brooch with display stand, wall hook, and dual-pronged fastener
- 14-page Quirrel comic book
- Gift-box-style case with gold-foil filigree and a clear printed sleeve
- Gold-foil art print set by Ari Gibson
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform including all DLC: Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, Lifeblood, and Godmaster.
- Nintendo Switch™ copies of the Collector’s Edition include a bonus cleaning cloth
All physical copies of Hollow Knight include a manual and fold-out map of Hallownest.
Descend into the Dark
Brave the Depths of a Forgotten Kingdom
Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps a vast, ancient kingdom. Many are drawn beneath the surface, searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets.
As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, you’ll traverse the depths, unravel its mysteries and conquer its evils.
Use Your Skills and Reflexes to Survive
Hollow Knight is a challenging 2D action-adventure. You’ll explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and escape intricate traps, all to solve an ancient long-hidden mystery.
- Explore vast, inter-connected worlds
- Encounter a bizarre collection of friends and foes
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities
Evocative Hand-Drawn Art
The world of Hollow Knight is brought to life in vivid, moody detail, its caverns alive with bizarre and terrifying creatures, each animated by hand in a traditional 2D style.
Every new area you’ll discover is beautifully unique and strange, teeming with new creatures and characters to discover. The world of Hollow Knight is one worth exploring just to take in the sights and discover new wonders hidden off of the beaten path.
- Art Cards, Map, Comic, and Cover design by Ari Gibson
- Brooch modeled by Shawn Witt
- Brooch prototyping by Camille Young and Jack Murphy
- Cleaning Cloth by Ikuno Ohashi
- Papercraft by Custom Papertoys and Makoto Koji
- Concept, Brooch, and Box Design by Nina Matsumoto and Jon Kay
- Project Direction by Noah Lane, Ryan Alyea, and Reid Young
- Production Management by Brian Jaworski
“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.