Collector's Edition Exclusives
All Editions Include
Hollow Knight is now available in a physical edition for Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation® 4, and PC (DRM-free disc with Steam key), including a special collector’s edition available exclusively on Fangamer.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Metal brooch with display stand, wall hook, and dual-pronged fastener
- 14-page Quirrel comic book
- Gift-box-style case with gold-foil filigree and a clear printed sleeve
- Gold-foil art print set by Ari Gibson
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform including all DLC: Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, Lifeblood, and Godmaster.
- Nintendo Switch™ copies of the Collector’s Edition include a bonus cleaning cloth
All physical copies of Hollow Knight include a manual and fold-out map of Hallownest.
Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood
Descend into the Dark
Brave the Depths of a Forgotten Kingdom
Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps a vast, ancient kingdom. Many are drawn beneath the surface, searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets.
As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, you’ll traverse the depths, unravel its mysteries and conquer its evils.
Use Your Skills and Reflexes to Survive
Hollow Knight is a challenging 2D action-adventure. You’ll explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and escape intricate traps, all to solve an ancient long-hidden mystery.
- Explore vast, inter-connected worlds
- Encounter a bizarre collection of friends and foes
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities
Evocative Hand-Drawn Art
The world of Hollow Knight is brought to life in vivid, moody detail, its caverns alive with bizarre and terrifying creatures, each animated by hand in a traditional 2D style.
Every new area you’ll discover is beautifully unique and strange, teeming with new creatures and characters to discover. The world of Hollow Knight is one worth exploring just to take in the sights and discover new wonders hidden off of the beaten path.
- Art Cards, Map, Comic, and Cover design by Ari Gibson
- Brooch modeled by Shawn Witt
- Brooch prototyping by Camille Young and Jack Murphy
- Cleaning Cloth by Ikuno Ohashi
- Papercraft by Custom Papertoys and Makoto Koji
- Concept, Brooch, and Box Design by Nina Matsumoto and Jon Kay
- Project Direction by Noah Lane, Ryan Alyea, and Reid Young
- Production Management by Brian Jaworski
“PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.