Everything was gorgeous, absolutely everything. Not only the comic, but the special extras that come with it! (Very clever with where those extras are placed... very clever.)
I loved it so much. The pictures beautifully captured all the emotions of the good and the bad... and provided a very warm, fuzzy feeling. The minimal text storytelling was very fitting for the world of Stardew Valley. Overall, a great experience.
I don't want to spoil it, so I'll leave this review with a 5/5... :')
Join the residents of Pelican Town in the year leading up to the new farmer's arrival in Stardew Valley. This 144-page graphic novel, lovingly written and illustrated by the talented Chihiro Sakaida, follows the lives of the villagers through the ups and the downs, the disappointments and the celebrations... as well as the arrival of the Joja Corporation.
This adorable 5.5 x 8.5 inch hardcover graphic novel features:
- A woodgrain-style cover with embossing and gold foil.
- Gentle creme-colored paper with brown ink for a natural look.
- Bilingual (English / Japanese) dialogue throughout the entire story.
- The inside of the dust jacket doubles as a poster of the cover illustration!
- Included in each copy of the book is a hand-sealed letter from Grandpa with embossed Pelican Town seal sticker, along with a beautiful illustration of your new farmhouse!