(Hint: Not sure what size to get? Get whatever size you're wearing right now!)
- American Apparel AA2001 (100 percent cotton)
- American Apparel BB401 (50/50 polycotton blend)
- American Apparel TR401 (50% cotton, 25% poly, 25% rayon)
- District Made DT6000
- Bella+Canvas 3001
- Bella+Canvas 3650
Note: most our ladies shirts use District Made garments, however some older shirts use American Apparel and Bella brand garments, which have a much smaller fit! Please check the product page to be sure what garment is used.
- District Made DM117OL / DM104L (100 percent cotton)
- District Made DM119OL / DM108L (50/50 polycotton blend)
- American Apparel TR301 (50% cotton, 25% poly, 25% rayon)
- American Apparel AA2102 (100 percent cotton)
- American Apparel BB301 (50/50 polycotton blend)
- Bella 6004
Our larger unisex sizes must be printed on different garments due to product availability. Sizes 4X-6X are printed on the following shirts (as noted on individual product pages):
- Port and Company: PC54 and PC61 are 100% cotton (size chart), PC55 is a 50/50 blend (size chart)
- Gildan: Gildan 2000 100% cotton (size chart)
We use District Made slub polos (size chart includes men's and women's guide). A few of our older designs are made with Hanes Cotton-Blend HX054 (unisex size chart) and Bella Style #750 (women's size chart).
Our newest garment type! These relaxed fit, cozy sweaters are perfect for school, the office, or just lounging at home. We use the District Cardigan Sweater for both men's and women's sizes (size chart here).
We print our jackets on a variety of garments to achieve a wide range of styles- there's something for everyone, whether you're plowing through a northeastern winter or occupying milder southern climates.
Note: sometimes larger sizes and ladies sizes will have to be printed on different garments due to availability. This can change the color and even fabric blend of your order, so check the product pages carefully.
- Independent IND4000Z (heavyweight jacket)
- Independent AFX4000Z (lightweight jacket)
- Independent PRM90HTZ (lightweight terry)
- Independent EXP70PTZ (lightweight Poly-Tech jacket)
- Independent EXP80PTZ (heavyweight Poly-Tech jacket)
- Independent SS155RJZ (raglan lightweight jacket
- District Concert Hoodie DT800
- Ragged Hoodie size chart
- Independent IND008Z
- Independent AFX25FZ
- District Concert Fleece DT801
- Women's Ragged Hoodie size chart
- Shirts: We recommend that you wash your Fangamer apparel inside-out, with like colors, in cold water. Tumble dry low heat, no bleach, no ironing. If worn frequently, we also recommended washing on a gentle cycle.
- Jackets & Hoodies: Wash and dry the same as shirts (inside-out, like colors, cold water, low heat), zipped up, along with other garments to reduce zipper pull damage. If your jacket has a custom zipper pull, consider taking it off before putting it in the wash.
- Mugs: Our custom-made mugs are heavy duty, but if you want them to last a long time you may consider washing them by hand and avoid microwaving.
- Patches: Our patches and velcro come with a temporary adhesive, but we recommend sewing the patch on once you're happy with its placement.
Only left in stock!
Legends of Localization is making the jump to book form!
This first book takes a detailed look at the localization of the original Legend of Zelda and the differences between the Japanese and English versions, including graphics, audio, and even secret tricks which were removed from the English version.
- 208 full-color pages
- Hardcover with gold foil imprint and debossing
- 'Obi'-style jacket / poster
- Bonus postcard
- Exclusive content not found online, including a look into re-releases of the first Zelda game to see how the localization process changed them over time
- Also available separately: 'Passport to the Legend of Zelda', a helpful booklet full of Japanese tips and tricks and a full language guide for English-speaking fans who want to play through the original Japanese version.
The author, Clyde "Tomato" Mandelin, is a professional translator most known for his work on Attack on Titan, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Summer Wars, and Detective Conan/Case Closed. His notable hobby translations include MOTHER 3, Star Ocean, and Bahamut Lagoon.
Are you an educator who wants to use this book in your course syllabus? We offer educational discounts! E-mail email@example.com for more information.