The labor of love which launched Fangamer in 2008 is now available for purchase once again: our 272-page English language player’s guide to the world of MOTHER 3.
- Foil-stamped, synthetic cloth case binding (with a black satin bookmark built in)
- "Pork Army" dust jacket which doubles as a tall poster
- 272 glossy, full-color pages
- Thousands of custom-designed and hand-drawn maps, diagrams, and illustrations
- 35-page reference filled with strategy, enemy, item, PSI and food information
Packed with our designer Jon Kay’s incredible design/layout talent, each of the book’s 8 chapters is designed in a unique style, accented with dozens of clay models sculpted by Camille Young (one for every main character and major enemy in the game), NPC and enemy illustrations by Emilio Orsi and Marty Elmer, and item illustrations by Sebastian Hardy.
On top of all that is a team of writers and editors who scoured every corner of the game and converted their knowledge into a helpful, thorough, and enjoyable handbook which will guide you through the world of MOTHER 3 instead of simply spitting out to-do lists.
More information and a free online version at http://handbook.fangamer.com!
Note: we didn't reprint the softcover for this run, but if you're interested in getting a copy, please add your name to the email notification list!